TheBlueGecko

56 posts
6 reputation

IGN: TheBlueGecko
By TheBlueGecko » 2 months ago
     The chests are pretty barren for loot and I never can get enough healing to comeback from a kill. I don't really mind about the armour being weak, and I understand that a tiering system may be hard to do because you would have to go through each individual chest on all maps to decide which chests are 1s, 2s, and maybe even 3s depending on the loot. But I think there should be some sort of random tiering to avoid going through all of the maps; meaning one game a chest would be tier 1, and then the next game that same chest could be a tier 2. Or just add more healing/gold.

KaiNoMood
Admin

529 posts
48 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 2 months ago
There is already a random tiering.

TheBlueGecko

56 posts
6 reputation

IGN: TheBlueGecko
By TheBlueGecko » 2 months ago
I feel like there should be more healing, or make the difference in tiers bigger because I get one kill, and then I cant regen from it even when I spend a while looting

PrivateLimitless

32 posts
9 reputation

IGN: PrivateLimitless
By PrivateLimitless » about 1 month ago
You should have seen the amount of healing(Golden Apples) and gold in the chests when the game was first released. It's much better now than when it started.

KaiNoMood
Admin

529 posts
48 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » about 1 month ago
It's intended for things to not be easily available. it's a "Survival Game", and ultra hard core! Luck and skills in finding items and crafting what you need are keys in this game. Also the air drop always have very good stuff.