PrivateLimitless

30 posts
9 reputation

IGN: PrivateLimitless
By PrivateLimitless » about 1 month ago
Again, I'm sorry if this has already been addressed as not possible, I don't think this has been talked about officially.
If it already has, you can neglect this and share where in the comments below.

Randomizer UHC 1.12+:
1) I'm going to start off simple. In Minecraft 1.12 there are several more blocks to go through as well as items, such as Purpur blocks and crops. 
2) In 1.9+, the PvP was changed. Some like the new way of PvP, others don't. This is a sub-suggestion to go with this one. Make the new Randomizer UHC have 1.8 PvP with Enchanted Golden Apples enabled, since some chest drops have them.
3) Ever since the current 1.8 Randomizer UHC came out, some players were disappointed in not seeing any chest drops from blocks. So, in 1.9+ UHC there can be chest loot to please the people.

There are probably more reasons that I cannot think of right now, feel free to comment some down below.
Thanks for reading,
- "Private" / "Jácobo"  / "Him"

KaiNoMood
Admin

525 posts
47 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » about 1 month ago
Game modes in newer versions (mainly 1.15.2) are WIP

> some players were disappointed in not seeing any chest drops from blocks
Chests drop from blocks. You can even craft them if you have wood and a crafting table. Even trapped chests drop from blocks.

PrivateLimitless

30 posts
9 reputation

IGN: PrivateLimitless
By PrivateLimitless » about 1 month ago
> some players were disappointed in not seeing any chest drops from blocks
I was referring to loot drops from chests, not the chests themselves. By this, I mean End City loot and Desert Temple loot. 

Chests and other containers, like droppers and hoppers, are not-so-secretly the best items in the game, usually.

WishyNathan

12 posts
1 reputation

IGN: WishyNathan
By WishyNathan » about 1 month ago
+1

Maybe include some better loot with the randomizer, including totem of undyings, etc

BrightLily2007

55 posts
3 reputation

IGN: BrightLily2007
By BrightLily2007 » about 1 month ago
I agree with what PrivateLimitless has suggested, but totem of undyings would make the game unplayable.
+1

Creativity at its finest!!!