2 reputation

IGN: OrangeDZN
By OrangeDZN » 20 days ago

Your In-game name: OrangeDZN
Punishment type (ban, mute, etc): 60 days mute
Punishment ID (shown on your punishment reason, ingame only): [ID 7048]
Where (Server, Discord): Server
What did you do: I disrespected a player
Why should this action be reversed: I know I deserve this punishment, but before I did get muted, there were three teamers in the FFA Arena. I recorded evidence without saying anything at first and reported them. Before they got banned, I decided it was a good idea to say such rude things to them because I was mad about them teaming. I now realize it would've been better to keep my mouth shut but for some reason, I didn't at the time of the incident. I can't blame them for being toxic back at me because I was the one who started it. So we kept going back and forth until they eventually got banned and I logged off. The reason I was being toxic was because it was in the heat of the moment. I can guarantee you that I'm not trying to make excuses because I am very sorry for my actions. Before I started writing this appeal, I thought to myself about what I can do to reverse this. Writing this appeal was the only I can reverse the punishment. I will refrain from committing such acts in the future. 

KaiNoMood
Admin

636 posts
56 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 16 days ago
This is your very last chance. Don't waste it.

Your mute has been reduced to 7 days