DMR_Games

10 posts
5 reputation

IGN: DMR_Games
By DMR_Games » about 1 month ago
I have an idea, Explosive UHC!

I'm not sure if this would be possible, but it's worth a shot. 

The game would be like a traditional UHC game where everyone mines for diamonds, fights to the death, stuff like that. Everybody would spawn with a stack of TNT and Flint and Steel with Unbreaking III, and of course, 16 starter steak.

In Explosive UHC, scenarios would be:
  • Cut Clean
  • Golden Head
  • Double Gold
  • Time Bomb
  • Blast Mining
  • Extra Hearts: 10 extra hearts
  • Explosive Mobs: Every mob that is killed will explode 3 seconds after death. (I'm not sure if that would be possible, but again, worth a shot.)
If this made it into the game that would be amazing! However, I understand that not everything can make it, but thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

See you in game!

Joaquin1977

11 posts
6 reputation

IGN: Joaquin1977
By Joaquin1977 » about 1 month ago
cool idea!
makes the enchantment "blast protection" finally useful.

Dy74n

12 posts
4 reputation

IGN: Dy74n
By Dy74n » about 1 month ago
really like the idea! nice! laugh

good luck, have fun ;)

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » about 1 month ago
"Explosive Mobs: Every mob that is killed will explode 3 seconds after death. (I'm not sure if that would be possible, but again, worth a shot.)"

Do they explode only when killed by a player or when a mob just dies? Maybe it can drop a primed TNT, that's the easiest way.

With mobs exploding... does it not make it too hard to get drops from mobs, like food?

DMR_Games

10 posts
5 reputation

By DMR_Games » about 1 month ago
KaiNoMood said: "Explosive Mobs: Every mob that is killed will explode 3 seconds after death. (I'm not sure if that would be possible, but again, worth a shot.)"

Do they explode only when killed by a player or when a mob just dies? Maybe it can drop a primed TNT, that's the easiest way.

With mobs exploding... does it not make it too hard to get drops from mobs, like food?
"Do they explode only when killed by a player or when a mob just dies? Maybe it can drop a primed TNT, that's the easiest way."

The mobs can explode whenever it dies to a player. Dropping a primed TNT can actually work better! When it drops the primed TNT, it could have the same time length as if the TNT was lit using flint and steel.

"With mobs exploding... does it not make it too hard to get drops from mobs, like food?"

That is another reason why I think dropping a primed TNT would be better is so that way it gives the player 4 seconds to grab the drop and run. If the player doesn't get out of the way in time, they'll take a lot of damage, thats why the player spawns with 20 hearts instead of 10. I have also tested this in a singleplayer world, and it is possible to grab the drop and run away without taking damage.

See you in game!

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

By KaiNoMood » 28 days ago
What about adding TNT auto-ignition? That way you don't have to use Flint and Steel. It would be the same as we do in Survival Games UHC

DMR_Games

10 posts
5 reputation

By DMR_Games » 28 days ago
KaiNoMood said: What about adding TNT auto-ignition? That way you don't have to use Flint and Steel. It would be the same as we do in Survival Games UHC
Yeah that would be great! 

See you in game!

DMR_Games

10 posts
5 reputation

By DMR_Games » 8 days ago
Hey Kai, I've been playing ExplosiveUHC for a while now and if it's ok with you, I would to add two scenarios: Timber and Hastey Boys.

Take all the time you need, no rush :) 

See you in game!

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

By KaiNoMood » 6 days ago
Ok done

DMR_Games

10 posts
5 reputation