Joaquin1977

11 posts
6 reputation

IGN: Joaquin1977
By Joaquin1977 » 6 days ago
in this UHC there are only biomes like big oceans, some swamps and little islands. u start with 1 book and 16 starter steak, if its not possible to make it so that there are guaranteed islands with trees, start with 20 oak logs as well. theres also a probability that theres a ocean monument, u can loot these and get 8 gold blocks for healing. the game would take 30 min till meetup and 15 till pvp. there will be a flat surface of grass blocks at 0,0 to fight on at meetup it would be around 150x150. the game would have ore vein miner, hastey boys, cut clean, gold head and maybe night vision for the players who don't have a light map. if u wanna see some examples i would recommend the 2 vids of TapL on youtube called "minecraft UHC but EVERYONE has to share ONE enchantment table" and "minecraft UHC but the player with the LOWEST health gets fully HEALED every MINUTE..." where the plugin to get plains biomes and other non ocean biomes got glitched and there for get ocean biomes within the UHC's. thx for taking the time to read this, have a nice day!

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 5 days ago
Joaquin1977 said: in this UHC there are only biomes like big oceans, some swamps and little islands.
This is not easy to make (so, I won't do it). Unless the same map is made and used for all matches.

Joaquin1977

11 posts
6 reputation

By Joaquin1977 » 5 days ago
If a map is made is it possible to make it that the ground under around y-40 (right under the ocean floor) to get a random seed so caves and ores are randomized each time, also remove the ocean monuments since u cant randomize those (i think).

Joaquin1977

11 posts
6 reputation

By Joaquin1977 » 5 days ago
Or u can make 10-20 different maps and randomize those each time.

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 5 days ago
Nope to both.