2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: shadowxmoon
By shadowxmoon » 3 days ago
Your In-game name: shadowxmoon
Punishment type (ban, mute, etc): muted for hackusating
Punishment ID (shown on your punishment reason, ingame only):7622
Where (Server, Discord): Server
What did you do:I was in a speeduhc teams game and my friend and I won. While in the game one of the players on a different team got banned for xray. While in meetup my friend and I were fighting the hackers teammate, and we killed them. After my friend and I had won the game in the lobby they were saying my friend was hacking but he was not. I said something like they couldn't be talking because their teammate was hacking and got banned. I never said the hackers teammate was hacking I did say that the got alot of help from the hacker because they were teamed. Then a few seconds after I said that I got muted for 365 days. I have been muted for other reasons but the days were never this much. I promise next time I won't say anything at all like this. I am sorry for what I did.
Why should this action be reversed: I never said anyone else was hacking other than the person who got banned.

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 3 days ago
Hey, please review our rules before playing: https://playuhc.net/rules

Hackusating in chat is never okay, even if the hacker got banned:
- May cause arguments in chat, especially if the other player is not hacking
- It's not funny to get hackusated
- More importantly, if the hacker is being checked by a staff member and players hackusate them, they may toggle off their cheat, making it harder for the staff member to find and ban the cheater.

You have a lot of previous offences related to chat, this is why you got a harsh punishment.

I will reduce your mute to 7 days as you apologised and promised you won't do it again. Next time, you will get permanently muted, so be sure to not break any more rules.