Caslol123

7 posts
2 reputation

IGN: Caslol123
By Caslol123 » 3 days ago
Hi all,

So, as you all know probably, the new nether update has been released consisting of new mobs, biomes and structures. I don't know if it would ever be possible to add, but if it is, here is my idea:
- Everyone spawns in a little glass cage with stone tools. The glass cage would be to make sure the player wouldn't suffocate in a block.
- Instead of the Depth Strider III enchantment, it would be cool to have the Soul Speed III or the Frost Walker II (for magmablocks) on the leather boots.
- Everyone gets 16 starter steak
- I am not sure if this would be good, but I would like to have a Stone Sword as well, as the Nether is way more hostile than the Overworld.

Meetup would either be in the Overworld to make sure no one dies because they spawned in lava, or in a set arena. Maybe Nether Fortress chests could be modified to contain apples, making it possible to craft gapples.

As I said before, I don't know if it's possible. I would definitely play this though, as it would be a real challenge!

TY for reading <3

Zak_17

9 posts
7 reputation

IGN: Zak_17
By Zak_17 » 3 days ago
Cool idea, but how would you get armour? I guess the only way would be to get gold armour!

KaiNoMood
Admin

686 posts
64 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 3 days ago
I'm not going to lie, I am already working on a Nether UHC game mode for 1.16.1.

I have two ideas in mind.

1st idea:
Game starts in the nether. Players get teleported to "safe locations" (empty locations without lava/magma blocks/fire underneath) in the nether and give players Resistance/Fire Resistance for 60 seconds at game start. Players are able to go to the overworld to find iron/diamonds.

2nd idea:
Game starts in the overworld where players can get basic resources, but they must go to the nether before a certain time (10-15m?) otherwise they'll get like permanent wither effect until they go to the nether.

About meetup, it can be done on the nether's bedrock roof. Maybe at 30 minutes into the game.

DMR_Games

10 posts
5 reputation

IGN: DMR_Games
By DMR_Games » 2 days ago
Sounds really cool!

See you in game!

BrightLily2007

63 posts
3 reputation

IGN: BrightLily2007
By BrightLily2007 » 2 days ago
KaiNoMood said: I'm not going to lie, I am already working on a Nether UHC game mode for 1.16.1.

I have two ideas in mind.

1st idea:
Game starts in the nether. Players get teleported to "safe locations" (empty locations without lava/magma blocks/fire underneath) in the nether and give players Resistance/Fire Resistance for 60 seconds at game start. Players are able to go to the overworld to find iron/diamonds.

2nd idea:
Game starts in the overworld where players can get basic resources, but they must go to the nether before a certain time (10-15m?) otherwise they'll get like permanent wither effect until they go to the nether.

About meetup, it can be done on the nether's bedrock roof. Maybe at 30 minutes into the game.

I prefer the first idea because I usually just get iron in a game but never diamonds and you would also have to find lava to make obsidian, which can only be mined with a diamond pickaxe. Also with idea 1, would portals spawn in the nether and overworld so that we dont have to make them ourselves?

Creativity is cool!!!