Our Scenarios



This is the list of the scenarios you can find on PlayUHC! This list gets updated frequently as we add more scenarios!

If you want to suggest a scenario, please post it here!

Scenarios count: 40
Last update: 26th December 2019
 
Actually Monsters Inc.
Opening a door will safely teleport you to another door in the game.
Assassins
You will be assigned a random target who you must kill. If you kill anyone but your target or your assassin, they will not drop their items. When your target is dead you will receive their current target.
Bats
When a player kills a bat, there's a 95% chance of dropping a Golden Apple, and a 5% chance of killing the player.
Best PvE
Each player will be added to the "Best PvE List" at the start of the game
While being on the list, you will gain 1 extra heart every 10 minutes
Once a player takes damage, the player will be removed from the list
If you kill a player, you will be added back to the list
Bleeding Sweets
On death a player drops 1 diamond, 5 gold, 1 book, 2 string and 16 arrows
Blood Diamonds
When mining a diamond ore, the player will take half a heart of damage
Bowless
You are not able to craft bows
Companion Bench
At game start, you will receive a crafting table. Players cannot craft crafting tables.
The PlayUHC's administration reminds you that the Companion Bench will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
Craftable Teleportation
If you rename an ender pearl to a online player's name it will remove the ender pearl from your inventory and safely teleport you within a 50 blocks radius of that player.
Cut Clean
Auto-smelt and auto-cook
Apple rates are 5%, flint rates are 90%
Lapis are not required for enchanting
Diamondless
You cannot get or use diamond ores, diamonds, and diamond blocks!
Dirt Trick
Quickly removes all the dirt when using a shovel under y level 32
Double Gold
Gold ore drops 2 times the expected amount
Double or Nothing
You either get twice the amount of ores, or nothing
Fireless
Fire damage is disabled
First Hit Love
The first person you hit after PvP is on becomes your teammate
GapZap
If you take damage while under the effect of regeneration, the regeneration will cancel.
Golden Head
You can craft a special Golden Apple by using a player head instead of an apple for the Golden Apple recipe
Goldless
You cannot get or use gold ore, ingot, block and nugget!
Hastey Boys
Every tool you craft will have Efficiency 3 and Unbreaking 1
Horseless
Horses will not spawn
Killswitch
You take your victim's inventory in place of yours upon killing them.
Kings
A random player on each team is a "king". Each king has a special Protection 10, Thorns 3, Unbreakable golden helmet (their crown), but if the king dies, the entire team dies!
Lucky Leaves
Trees have a 0.5% chance of dropping a Golden Apple
Moles
One person on each team can be automatically chosen to be the Mole. The Moles team can communicate with each other, and their objective is to take out other players! The moles are picked when the PvP is enabled. Friendly-fire is ON! Teams of 3 or above is suggested!
Netherless
You cannot go to the nether
No Clean
Killing a player gives you a 30 seconds protection against PvP
Attacking an opponent player removes the PvP protection
No Fall
Fall damage is disabled
Ore Vein Miner
Mining ores with a pickaxe will quickly break all the adjacent ores of the same type
Potionless
You cannot craft and use potions
Randomizer
Drops are randomized
All players get basic tools to start
Rodless
You cannot craft and use rods
Shared Damage
Damage is shared across players in the team. Team games only.
Stone Crusher
Mining stone with a pickaxe will break all the stone in a 3x3x3 cube in front of the mined block.
It works on granite, diorite and andesite too.
You can toggle Stone Crusher by sneaking and right clicking a block while holding a pickaxe
Team Inventory
Each team has an extra inventory that all members from the team can view by using /bp
Timber
Breaking a log of a tree will cause the whole tree to fall down
Timebomb
After death, the player inventory will be stored into a chest
The chest will explode 30 seconds later
Triple Ores
All ores drop 3 times the expected amount
Weakest Link
Every 10 minutes the players with the least health will perish. If everyone is at the same health no one will die.
Webcage
When a player dies, cobwebs spawns around the player.