- Anything inappropriate is forbidden. This also includes swearing and being offensive with your messages, IGN, cape, skin, sign, sword name, and so on. Acronyms are also forbidden. The PlayUHC network must be suitable for children. Be respectful to all players, staff members, and the server. Toxic attitude is also forbidden, including saying "ez". Severe punishments will be issued in case of discrimination (racism, homophobia, antisemitism etc), death threats or suicide encouragement. Do not joke about it.
- No cheating. This also includes kill assist, anti-knockback, x-ray, cave finder, toggle-sneak, autoclickers, etc. Do not encourage others to use cheats.
- Do not use anything that can give significant advantage. Do not use toggle sneak, minimaps, and damage indicators. Certain types of macros (like those that runs several commands/click/keystrokes/etc.) that affect your gameplay and in particular gives you some advantage in PvP are disallowed. Using the c-counter is strongly discouraged (see Note 1). Do not use any technique to increase your CPS like jitter clicking, butterfly clicking, and so on.
- No abusing glitches.
- No Skybasing.
- No Portal Trapping.
- No Combat logging.
- No Excessive stalking/targeting.
- Hiding during meetups is forbidden.
- Killing your teammates is forbidden, except in Moles games.
- iPvP, killing/damaging player during the grace period, is forbidden.
- Teaming in solo games and cross-teaming in team games is forbidden.
- No Spoiling. This also includes giving out a location while spectating.
- No stats boosting. This also includes getting helped by your friends to have your /stats or FFA Arena K/D improved.
- No abusing the tickets system. This also includes false reporting or trying to waste staff time with helpop.
- No advertising, except if you advertise someone currently streaming on PlayUHC, as long as it is suitable for children (PG, no swearing).
- No hackusating. No minimodding (telling players to stop teaming, cheating, etc.). Please use the /report [PlayerName] [Reason] command. (see Note 2)
- Do not ask players to leave a public queue game. If you wish to play with your friends without anyone else, consider using our Custom Games feature.
- Do not argue with staff members.
- Do not argue punishments. This also includes arguing the type or length of the punishment. If you like the server and you feel like you made a mistake, be sure to appeal.
- Ignoring staff members directions is forbidden. Staff members can tell you to stop doing a particular action even if it is not included in these rules.
- Do not chargeback store purchases. If you have an issue with your purchase, contact a staff member.
- Do not use a public VPN. Public VPNs are used by cheaters to bypass bans. Using a public VPN will very likely get you banned. This also includes paid services that use a shared IP address. If you have the necessity to use a VPN to play on PlayUHC, get a VPN with a dedicated IP.
- Do not use unofficial/"cracked" Minecraft accounts, either purchased or freely available. There are websites on the internet that "sell" Minecraft accounts for very cheap. They sell the same set of accounts to several players. These players will use the accounts for cheating. If you got one of these accounts as an alt and you join the server with one of these accounts, your main account will be automatically alt banned. We do not support these accounts. If you need an alt account, purchase it from minecraft.net or any other official store.
Use /rules on the server to review the rules above at any time.
Failing to follow the rules will result in a punishment. The punishments for breaking the rules are at discretion of the staff team, although the staff is following the guidelines. Breaking severe rules or breaking the rules several times will lead to harsher punishments. This means you may get banned immediately for breaking any of the rules without any warning. You can be punished for breaking the rules anytime, even after several hours/days from the time you broke the rules. The rules can change anytime without any notice. Do not complain about punishments being too harsh: you broke the rules, it is not our fault. Do not ask or try to find out who issued the punishment. Do not ask for proof: we will not provide it.
- We know the c-counter is built-in into the game so you cannot "remove" it, but the outcome of using the c-counter is very similar to using Cave Finder. This means that we could ban someone using the c-counter for x-ray/cave finder. If someone was using cave finder and got banned for that, they can post an appeal claiming they were just using the c-counter. For this reason, if you get banned for cave finder and ban appeal claiming you were just using the c-counter, your appeal won't be accepted. So using the c-counter is strongly discouraged.
- Please avoid discussing reports or accusing people of cheating or breaking the rules in chat. Players using cheats will be able to turn them off/on to avoid being caught. It can make it much harder for staff to gather evidence if the cheater is aware they are being investigated as they can temporarily stop cheating until staff are no longer around.
Although the punishments for breaking the rules are at discretion of the staff team, we try to stick to the following punishments:
- Cheating, using anything that gives significant advantage: 60 days ban (1st offence), 365 days ban (2nd offence), permanent ban (3rd offence)
- Inappropriate language, toxic behaviour, being disrespectful: warning (1st offence), 2 hours mute (2nd offence), 1 day mute (3rd offence), 7 days mute (4th offence), 14 days mute (5th offence), 60 days mute (6th offence), 365 days mute (7th offence), permanent mute (8th offence)
- Death threats/wishes, racism, homophobia, antisemitism, and other forms of discrimination, major chat offences: 7 days mute (1st offence), 14 days mute (2nd offence), 60 days ban (3rd offence), 365 days (4th offence), permanent mute (5th offence)
- Chargeback on payment: permanent ban